Leaders trust us to deliver projects that result in:
- better service experience,
- more efficient services,
- new services and offers, and
- cost reduction.
To achieve these outcomes, we design bespoke engagement programmes, based on our proprietary online workshop process, our deep understanding of behaviour change and best practices around service-design and co-production.
The results are improvement plans that your workforce believes in and supports, meaning that you see real change, faster.
We've been working with Santander UK since 2013, helping them to develop their internal listening brand - Better Together. To date, the Better Together programme has engaged more than 20,000 people and gathered more than 45,000 contributions to help the bank achieve its objectives. Some notable achievements include:
- Helping prioritise the systems and process changes for the bank's 2015 improvement roadmap, based on what frontline staff needed most.
- Validating the bank's new accepted behaviours list, which is now part of all recruitment and appraisal activities.
- Identifying unnecessary bureaucracy within the bank and suggesting ways to reduce it.
In addition to these outcomes, we've empowered staff within the bank to share their improvement ideas whenever they may come.
Clever Together worked with Santander to understand the context of the organisation and design an engagement programme that fits the bank's culture and a technology platform that integrates in the bank's existing infrastructure. We've worked with their Strategy team to help them pose high priority challenges to their workforce, generate interest in the conversation, analyse the data to generate insight and ultimately help the bank take the most impactful action.
Clever Together is uniquely placed to help clients deliver service improvement, by combining three key factors:
- A deep understanding of innovation and behaviour change.
- Our proprietary online workshop process based on leading open-innovation and crowdsourcing knowledge.
- Our inclusivity of all relevant data sources to validate the crowd's voice and ensure we deliver well informed outputs.